Have You Indexed Nutch Crawl Results Using Elasticsearch Before?
Has anyone had any luck writing custom indexers for nutch to index the crawl results with elasticsearch? Or do you know of any that already exist?
Haven't done it but this is definitely doable but would require to piggyback the SOLR code (src/java/org/apache/nutch/indexer/solr) and adapt it to ElasticSearch. Would be a nice contrib to Nutch BTW
- → Is it possible to use only one field to index traditional and simplified Chinese?
- → How to find "FooBar" when seaching "Foo Bar" in Zend Lucene
- → Elasticsearch Scan&scroll with JEST API
- → ElasticSearch, Sphinx, Lucene, Solr, Xapian. Which fits for which usage?
- → elasticsearch / lucene highlight
- → Hardware requirement for Lucene (Solr/Zoie/Elasticsearch) setup
- → Have you indexed nutch crawl results using elasticsearch before?
- → What are the pros and cons of Solr & ElasticSearch?
- → Solandra vs. ElasticSearch
- → .NET version of elasticsearch?
- → Change dynamically elasticsearch synonyms
- → How to index source code with ElasticSearch
- → Prevent initialization of Hibernate Search in Spring application