Gradle > Task :app:generateSafeArgsDebug FAILED
I have a kotlin project and i used Navigation component.
in my local machine i can use
gradle build and it's work ok.
but in my remote ubuntu when i call
gradle build i get this message
can anyone help me
[email protected]:/home/test2/WooShop# gradle build Task :app:generateSafeArgsDebug FAILED
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
What went wrong: Execution failed for task ':app:generateSafeArgsDebug'.
org.xmlpull.v1.XmlPullParserException: only whitespace content allowed before start tag and not \u0 (position: START_DOCUMENT seen \u0... @1:1)
Try: Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.
I have this problem in Android Project with Navigation component and I have navigation dir with empty navigation xml file just remove navigation dir and rebuild then I can build.
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Phonegap Android write to sd card
- → Local reference jquery script in nanohttpd (Android)
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → React native change listening port
- → What is the default unit of style in React Native?
- → Google play market autocomplete icon
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → Using Laravel with Genymotion
- → react native using like web-based ajax function
- → react native pdf View