Gradle Build Failing After Adding Firebase_messaging Plugin
After adding the firebase_messaging plugin v5.1.2 my app fails to build, but every time I remove it, the app builds normally, all I get is one red error line that says: Finished with error: Gradle task assembleDebug failed with exit code 1
I already tried to migrate my app to android X but this didn't help, tried the dex but nothing helpful again, also I tried avoiding android x and an use older version of the plugin but didn't work. (used v2.1.0 that's listed in the android X migration page).
These are all the plugins that I use in my app, maybe there is a conflict between them ?
firebase_core: ^0.4.0+6 firebase_auth: ^0.11.1+8 google_sign_in: ^4.0.4 cloud_firestore: ^0.12.7 firebase_storage: ^3.0.5 firebase_messaging: ^5.1.2 flutter_bloc: ^0.20.0 equatable: ^0.3.0 http: ^0.12.0+2 shared_preferences: ^0.5.3+4 image_picker: ^0.6.1 image_cropper: ^1.0.2 cached_network_image: ^1.1.1 intl: ^0.15.8
My end goal is to get notifications in my app from firebase
Edit: I created a new project with firebase_messaging being the only plugin in the project, and it worked! BUT as soon as I added the other libraries same problem again
the answer is on GitHub, hope it helps https://github.com/flutter/flutter/issues/37696
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Phonegap Android write to sd card
- → Local reference jquery script in nanohttpd (Android)
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → React native change listening port
- → What is the default unit of style in React Native?
- → Google play market autocomplete icon
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → Using Laravel with Genymotion
- → react native using like web-based ajax function
- → react native pdf View