GPolyline Overlay In Android MapView
I have a working mapview application in which I can hit a service and show GPoints on the map as overlay.
What I want to do next is show an encoded Gpolyline as an overlay on my mapView. When I try to instantiate a GPolyline polyline object in my main activity, eclipse doesn't recognize the class. Is there a library import I am missing?
A quick example of adding a GPolyline to the mapView in an android application would be a great help.
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Phonegap Android write to sd card
- → Local reference jquery script in nanohttpd (Android)
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → React native change listening port
- → What is the default unit of style in React Native?
- → Google play market autocomplete icon
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → Using Laravel with Genymotion
- → react native using like web-based ajax function
- → react native pdf View