Google Search Console Fails To Fetch Sitemaps | "Sitemap Could Not Be Read"
I have generated a sitemap from online generators, it seems to be working and even i tested it on old google search console sitemap testor and it works. but when i submit it in both versions it just displays error message.
This is a known bug. See this Google support answer.
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms
- → Inline JS callback syntax Vs Internal JS callback syntax
- → Prevent form action from being followed by robots
- → How to remove parameters from the root URL if it does I18n
- → SEO Canonical URL in Greek characters
- → Htaccess negation
- → Wrapping anchor elements with text
- → Adding schema.org to site
- → dynamic php title depends on page id and using of "if (isset"
- → Building sitemap for 2 wordpress install under 1 domain
- → Bigcommerce Repeating url
- → 301 Redirection from no-www to www in wordpress
- → Wrapper inside or outside HTML5 semantics main, which is best practice?