Google Says "Text Too Small To Read", But No Info About Recommended Font Size?
While testing my website with google webmaster tools, I'm getting a "Text too small to read" error for 4 pages for mobile, the strange thing is that these pages don't contain any smaller text than on the main page, but errors reported only on those.
I've tried to search for some "minimum font size recommendations" but couldn't find anything. Are there any design standards or better tools which will provide more detailed reports?
The main page: https://blockchaintd.com/
One of the pages with the error reported: https://blockchaintd.com/category/crypto-for-beginners
Google's recommendations about text font size says its minimum should be 12px to guarantee readability.
Check this for more: Document Doesn't Use Legible Font Sizes
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → How to update data attribute on Ajax complete
- → laravel blade templating error
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → How to dynamically add class to parent div of focused input field?
- → Setting the maxlength of text in an element that is displayed
- → Expanding search bar not expanding before search
- → Get the calling element with vue.js
- → Blade: how to include a section in one page but not in another
- → How to print/log reactjs rendered dom?
- → how to write react component to construct HTML DOM