Google Places API (Entered API Key Is Invalid)
I am having an issue where the API key I generate using Google Cloud Console is not valid. I am trying to use elementor and wordpress to add our business' Google reviews through the Google Places API. It is the first time I have used the google cloud console so I am not sure if I set up my organisation properly. It is linked to my website but not sure if it also needs to be linked to "Google My Business" or how to do that. Would greatly appreciate help troubleshooting this matter. Let me know what further details are needed. Thank you kindly.
Thank you for your comments. I think I just needed to add my billing information even though I wasn't paying for anything to get it to work.
- → CORS missmatch because of http
- → Building sitemap for 2 wordpress install under 1 domain
- → How to remove empty elements after class?(jQuery)
- → Get width of an element and apply to another relative to the first one?
- → How to remove caption p class from wordpress?
- → 301 Redirection from no-www to www in wordpress
- → Laravel 5 routing using prefix
- → WordPress - Header position Top, Left &Right
- → how to add rel=nofollow to some specific external links in wordpress
- → octobercms install error: database is not empty?
- → How to edit the index page of wordpress theme?
- → How to select a Post Type (Wordpress) to pass a filter in head?
- → What sort of URL structure should be used to display AMP HTML vs vanilla HTML