Google Place Api For Android Not Getting Enable
I have to enable google place API for Android, but unfortunately, I am not able to enable google place API for Android on Google developer console.
I getting the following message
You do not have sufficient permissions to view this page. Tracking Number: 529859675235296356
Here I have attached screenshots:
This what I have tried earlier:
Problem to enable Places SDK for Android (google)
As the post says, if you haven't enabled the Places SDK for iOS/Android before, you won't be able to do it now. Places API now integrates these services and you just need to enable Places API.
Have a look at this link for more help: https://developers.google.com/places/android-sdk/client-migration#find-ac-prediction
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Phonegap Android write to sd card
- → Local reference jquery script in nanohttpd (Android)
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → React native change listening port
- → What is the default unit of style in React Native?
- → Google play market autocomplete icon
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → Using Laravel with Genymotion
- → react native using like web-based ajax function
- → react native pdf View