Google Cloud Endpoint Redirection 301
I configure a custom domain for my cloud endpoint application, I know this feature does't work with endpoint put it work for the static html page that consumes endpoint services using CORS and reactjs. And it's work fine.
But for SOE I want to redirect xxxx.appspot.com to mydomain.com with 301 redirection for the root page, and I think that the ajax CORS calls will not be impacted by the redirection.
Update : I try to use meta tag in index.html page and create another but it's take time and I can't redirect on the root url (because I will go to infinity loop I think, I don't try).
Some points to resolve redirection of html application page in Google-cloud-endpoint using a servlet filter :
- If there is statics files it bypass filter or servlet mapping
- You can not map the filter to empty (it do a bad configuration error on web.xml) so you map
- You can not use welcome page web.xml configuration
- The filter had to dispatch to the html page if on the good server name and redirect if on the old server name
- → Import statement and Babel
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '__SECRET_DOM_DO_NOT_USE_OR_YOU_WILL_BE_FIRED' of undefined
- → .tsx webpack compile fails: Unexpected token <
- → React-router: Passing props to children
- → ListView.DataSource looping data for React Native
- → React Native with visual studio 2015 IDE
- → Can't test submit handler in React component
- → React + Flux - How to avoid global variable
- → Webpack, React & Babel, not rendering DOM
- → How do I determine if a new ReactJS session and/or Browser session has started?
- → Alt @decorators in React-Native
- → How to dynamically add class to parent div of focused input field?