Google Authentication API: How To Get The User's Gmail Address
I've been studying the Google authentication API (AuthSub)... My question is, how do I get the user's account information (at least their Gmail address) after the authentication has passed?
Because currently, all I get back from the authentication process is a token granting me access to which ever Google service I have specified in the scope, but there's no easy way to even get the user's login id (Gmail address) as far as I can tell...
If so, what Google service allows me to access the user's information?
Using the Google AppEngine GData services, you can request the user to give you access to their Google Mail, Calendar, Picasa, etc. Check it out here.
- → Google API - request for token from Oauth2 returns null token
- → PHP: Uploading public files to a folder inside a Google storage bucket
- → Get way Points between two locations
- → Illegal state exception while calling signout through GoogleApiClient
- → GoogleApiClient.connect() causes crash
- → Google Sheets API v4 for Flutter/Dart
- → How to change the position or remove the default GPS icon of google maps?
- → personFields mask is required. Please specify one or more valid paths
- → Cloud Tasks is not available in the "specified" region
- → Node js Google drive api error
- → Google translation API for a Chrome extension
- → Specify source language Google Translation API in Python
- → Flutter Google Calendar Api list Events