Google Analytics - Full URL For Pages
I need to see full webpage URLs for my analysis (e.g. www.website.co.uk/pages) not just the URIs (e.g. /pages), so I've applied the filter described here:
This works well on the Real-Time Report - it does indeed show the full URLs here. But if I go to "What pages do your users visit?", or if I generate a custom report etc, the pages still only show the URI part of the address - which is no good to me.
Why is this? Thanks in advance.
Hey Google Analytics safes your Domainname as a dimension called Hostname. So if you want to get a report 8 for example Landing Pages) just add Hostname as a second Dimension to this report und you see your "full URL".
If you want to do this through the API its called ga:hostname
- → OctoberCMS Plugin update url
- → How do i get base url in OctoberCMS?
- → Display different sidebar content based on page url - October CMS
- → .htaccess - not routing to public folder
- → Redirect wrong url laravel 5.1
- → Dynamic url segment name in laravel 5.1
- → How do I determine if a new ReactJS session and/or Browser session has started?
- → Laravel Send URL with JSON
- → Laravel 4.2 application occurs unnecessary redirection after uploading live server
- → Laravel 5 route::group more than one controller issue
- → Angularjs not working inside laravel form
- → Function Undefined in Axios promise
- → AJAX folder path issue