GitHub Pages Not Able To Update Index.html Meta Tags With Create React App(CRA)
GitHub pages wrap my create-react-app's index.html with its own index.html file.
The original index.html file has meta tags, the GitHub's does not.
I am not able to alter metadata of Github's index.html file and it does not use the metadata from the original CRA's index.html.
How to fix this?
The project has the basic React project file structure:
I noticed that create-react-app was removing CNAME file from my build folder what caused unnecessary creation of iframe. Moving CNAME file to
/public directory fixed the issue.
This is where I have found the answer I was looking for: https://github.com/tschaub/gh-pages/issues/127
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → How to update data attribute on Ajax complete
- → laravel blade templating error
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → How to dynamically add class to parent div of focused input field?
- → Setting the maxlength of text in an element that is displayed
- → Expanding search bar not expanding before search
- → Get the calling element with vue.js
- → Blade: how to include a section in one page but not in another
- → How to print/log reactjs rendered dom?
- → how to write react component to construct HTML DOM