Git Submodule Update After Pull A Brach
I'm trying to make update on submodules by that:
git submodule update --recursive
And the .gitmodules is:
[submodule "test"] path = test url = https://[email protected]/test/test.git
Another developer has updated
develop branch like that:
[submodule "test"] path = test url = [email protected]/test/test.git
I've followed these codes:
git pull origin develop git checkout develop git submodule update --recursive
I've checked the
.gitmodules file, it has changed, but it stil ask me the testuser's password. I couldn't understand what have done wrong.
git submodule update doesn't use
.gitmodules directly — it uses URLs from
.git/config copied there by
git submodule init. When you need to update the URLs from changed
git submodule sync.
- → Authenticate with a cookie using laravel 5.1 and jwt
- → Finding a specific GitLab tag from PHP
- → React: How to publish page on server using React-starter-kit
- → babel-loader, webpack, ES2015 modules: "Element type is invalid"
- → Create a function-attribute of a function, which is, in its turn, a method of an object literal
- → Model Validation in laravel 5.1 not working
- → GIT fatal: loose object
- → Laravel validation required rule not working
- → Axios array map callback
- → Where does this `webpack://` come from for `webpack-dev-middleware`?
- → error when trying to modify project in laravel forge
- → GitHub Pages and Jekyll content duplication and SEO issues
- → Use Laravel repositories with Datatables