Git Status Is Reporting Files It Should Ignore
My git version 2.5.4 (Apple Git-61) which is running OSX 10.11.2 is reporting files in red which it is expected to ignore according to the content *.txt of .gitignore, please see below;
Please help fix this.
These files are already known to your repository (were added previously), so
git does track the state of these files. The
.gitignore serves for filtering out any unknown yet files by matching with name templates listed.
So, either do
git rm for these files and then
add the changed versions and
commit according to your needs.
- → Authenticate with a cookie using laravel 5.1 and jwt
- → Finding a specific GitLab tag from PHP
- → React: How to publish page on server using React-starter-kit
- → babel-loader, webpack, ES2015 modules: "Element type is invalid"
- → Create a function-attribute of a function, which is, in its turn, a method of an object literal
- → Model Validation in laravel 5.1 not working
- → GIT fatal: loose object
- → Laravel validation required rule not working
- → Axios array map callback
- → Where does this `webpack://` come from for `webpack-dev-middleware`?
- → error when trying to modify project in laravel forge
- → GitHub Pages and Jekyll content duplication and SEO issues
- → Use Laravel repositories with Datatables