Git Ignore All __pycache__ Directory
I just follow this solution to add
__pycache__/ in my
.gitignore but it doesn't work. All directory with format
__pycache__ still appear in my
As you have already committed the pycache/ folders before, when you add it to gitignore it can't ignore them, they have already been pushed. You, therefore, need to remove them from your repository using
git rm -r <path to __pycach__> and commit this change. Then the gitignore should work.
- → Authenticate with a cookie using laravel 5.1 and jwt
- → Finding a specific GitLab tag from PHP
- → React: How to publish page on server using React-starter-kit
- → babel-loader, webpack, ES2015 modules: "Element type is invalid"
- → Create a function-attribute of a function, which is, in its turn, a method of an object literal
- → Model Validation in laravel 5.1 not working
- → GIT fatal: loose object
- → Laravel validation required rule not working
- → Axios array map callback
- → Where does this `webpack://` come from for `webpack-dev-middleware`?
- → error when trying to modify project in laravel forge
- → GitHub Pages and Jekyll content duplication and SEO issues
- → Use Laravel repositories with Datatables