GIT Fatal: Loose Object
Friends need help.
After a system failure on the host there was such a mistake.
Fatal error: unknown class App\Entry in /home/uzbek/uzbek.rf/www/app/Vacancy.php on line 25 error: inflate: data stream error (unknown comperssion method) fatal: loose object 130dc6556560992b5a0f13992d5f0d716867c6ba (stored in .git/objects/13/0dc6556560992b5a0f13992d5f0d716867c6ba) is corrupt fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly
The site gives you a white screen , what to do?
I understand that this is a problem with Git, but I'm with him, unfortunately , bad. :(
If you have a "good" copy of the repository
First of all you need to know if you have a backup somewhere (another copy of the repository).
If you do simply grab the last good copy and you are good to go.
If you don not have a "good" copy of the repository
If will be hard to "fix" the repository.
First of all try to find out which file is broken:
git show 0dc6556560992b5a0f13992d5f0d716867c6ba or: git cat-file -p 0dc6556560992b5a0f13992d5f0d716867c6ba
Once you know which file is it try to recover it from the history of your editor.
You can also run :
git fsck --full
to see if you have some other "broken" objects.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?