Git Error When Using Git Submodule Update --init
I'm getting an error when using the following command on zsh:
git submodule update --init
the error I'm getting is:
fatal: No url found for submodule path 'bundle/YCM' in .gitmodules
The problem is, when I go to my .gitmodules file I have the following lines defined:
[submodule "/home/username/.vim/bundle/YCM"] path = /home/username/.vim/bundle/YCM url = https://github.com/Valloric/YouCompleteMe
username is my actual user.
I installed the YCM plugin via
git submodule add https://github.com/Valloric/YouCompleteMe ~/.vim/bundle/YCM
The paths are supposed to be relative to the repository root, e.g.
[submodule "bundle/YCM"] path = bundle/YCM url = https://github.com/Valloric/YouCompleteMe
Defines the path, relative to the top-level directory of the Git working tree, where the submodule is expected to be checked out. The path name must not end with a /. All submodule paths must be unique within the .gitmodules file.
- → Authenticate with a cookie using laravel 5.1 and jwt
- → Finding a specific GitLab tag from PHP
- → React: How to publish page on server using React-starter-kit
- → babel-loader, webpack, ES2015 modules: "Element type is invalid"
- → Create a function-attribute of a function, which is, in its turn, a method of an object literal
- → Model Validation in laravel 5.1 not working
- → GIT fatal: loose object
- → Laravel validation required rule not working
- → Axios array map callback
- → Where does this `webpack://` come from for `webpack-dev-middleware`?
- → error when trying to modify project in laravel forge
- → GitHub Pages and Jekyll content duplication and SEO issues
- → Use Laravel repositories with Datatables