Getting The Back/fwd History Of The WebBrowser Control
In C# WinForms, what's the proper way to get the backward/forward history stacks for the System.Windows.Forms.WebBrowser?
Check out http://www.bsalsa.com/downloads.html. This is a series of Delphi components (free source code, you can see an example of this here: http://staruml.cvs.sourceforge.net/staruml/staruml/staruml/components/plastic-components/src/embeddedwb.pas?revision=1.1&view=markup - it's the starUML projects code) and they have, among other things, a way to get at the history, favorites, etc using the IE MSHTML interfaces. It's written in Object Pascal but it shouldn't be too hard to figure out what's going on. If you download the "Embedded Web Browser Components Package" take a look at the stuff in EmbeddedWB_D2005\Source - there's all sorts of goodies there.
- → How to Fire Resize event after all images resize
- → URL routing requires /Home/Page?page=1 instead of /Home/Page/1
- → Getting right encoding from HTTPContext
- → How to create a site map using DNN and C#
- → I want integrate shopify into my mvc 4 c# application
- → Bootstrap Nav Collapse via Data Attributes Not Working
- → Shopify api updating variants returned error
- → ASP.NET C# SEO for each product on detail page on my ECOMMERCE site
- → SEO Meta Tags From Behind Code - C#
- → How to implement search with two terms for a collection?