Getting Comments Of Comments Facebook API
I have a big problem, im trying to use the Facebook API along with laravel to pull post data and likes, comments etc.
the response object that i get only contains 3 pieces of information
"message" => "Qwerty" "created_time" => "2015-12-15T13:49:13+0000" "id" => "156888861027704_904787026237880"
is there not way of pulling more bits of information out? and also say this was a comment and people replied to it, how would i pull all the information out in 1 go i don't want to make two separate requests because that would mean needing to click on each individual comment to see their replies it would be much easier to just get something like this is possible
"message" => "Qwerty" "replies" => [ 0 => [...], 1 => [...] ] "created_time" => "2015-12-15T13:49:13+0000" "id" => "156888861027704_904787026237880"
There's not much in depth tutorials so any help would be appreciated and please note i am using laravel 5.1 for this!
Example with nested requests:
This lists comments and subcomments. Also, you need to define the fields you want to get back, it´s called "Declarative Fields": https://developers.facebook.com/docs/apps/changelog#v2_4
Your version of Laravel is irrelevant for this though, it´s only a question about the Graph API.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?