Get The No. Of Observations In Every Level Of Factor After Grouping By Factors
in the data Arthritis of package 'vcd', after grouping by Treatment and Sex, i would like to get the no. and percentage of observations in every level (None, Some, Marked) of Improved. how to do it?
"count() lets you quickly count the unique values of one or more variables: df %>% count(a, b) is roughly equivalent to df %>% group_by(a, b) %>% summarise(n = n()) . count() is paired with tally() , a lower-level helper that is equivalent to df %>% summarise(n = n()) ."
- → OctoberCMS Backend Loging Hash Error
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → OctoberCMS - How to make collapsible list default to active only on non-mobile
- → Create plugin that makes objects from model in back-end
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → How to install console for plugin development in October CMS
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → How to update data attribute on Ajax complete
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page