Get Origin For Newly Created User On Firebase Auth Trigger
Is there a way to know if a newly created user was done so using the client or admin SDK?
No, the auth trigger isn't origin specific. It doesn't care how a new user account gets created... it doesn't get called/triggered until the creation occurs.
Not to go too far off topic from your question, or turn this into a fully-fledged conversation, but what are you trying to accomplish that you want to detect what created the account? I feel like there's probably a different way to handle the scenario you're facing.
- → How can I query Firebase for an equalTo boolean parameter?
- → How can I access nested data in Firebase with React?
- → Firebase simple blog (confused with security rules)
- → Removing item in Firebase with React, re-render returns item undefined
- → AngularJS Unknown Provider Error (Firebase & AngularFire)
- → How do you pass top level component state down to Routes using react-router?
- → "this" is null in firebase query function in reactjs
- → Angular Module Failed to Load
- → Multiple dex files define Lcom/google/android/gms/internal/zzrx;
- → Joining Firebase tables in React
- → How can I make add firepad to my reactjs project?
- → How to use Cloud Functions for Firebase to prerender pages for SEO?
- → React.js component has null state?