Get Current Theme & Section Settings Via Shopify API Or Sync To Settings_data.json
I am aware of how you can save theme settings in 'styles' (formerly presets) for store owners/managers to choose different presets of theme and section settings made in
settings_schema.json in another file called
settings_data.json . However, this requires writing tedious json and is not an option for non-developers. Is there any way to sync current theme & section settings to the
settings_data.json file, or get the current store settings via the admin or storefront API?
No, there is no way to do that using any API. You can only add/edit code from admin by editing settings_schema.json and settings_data.json file
- → I can't convert Json to string [OctoberCms]
- → Uncaught TypeError Illegal invocation when send FormData to ajax
- → Laravel Send URL with JSON
- → how to write react component to construct HTML DOM
- → AJAX folder path issue
- → Chaining "Count of Columns" of a Method to Single Query Builder
- → Laravel - bindings file for repositories
- → Good solution to work with rest-api like SPA with redux?
- → getting the correct record in Angular with a json feed and passed data
- → Transformer usage on laravel/dingo API
- → Ember.js JSON API confusion
- → How can I query Firebase for an equalTo boolean parameter?