General Error 20018 Cannot Continue The File Execution Because The Session Is In The Kill State
I'm programming in PHP using Laravel and SQL Server. My boss is using a really, really long stored procedure in the system. So when we start uploading the file, it takes a long time, again, for the stored procedure, but after 4 and a half minutes, it returns us this error:
SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 20018 Cannot continue the execution because the session is in the kill state.
I googled it and i found one question on Stack Overflow, but not really sure where the problem is, because if our boss runs it directly, it's running. Any idea if it is on PHP side or the SQL Server side?
I would suggest diving into the SQL Stored Procedure, sounds like to me that its timing out when you try to process it. One way to help speed things up is to breakup the SP into other smaller Stored Procedures and then in the code just call them up. Can you share the SP code here to see what is going on?
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?