"Fulfill Online Orders From This Location" Option Status Through Location API
I have 3 locations in my
shopify store, but in one of them the option "Fulfill online orders from this location" is disabled. When I retrieve locations list though Inventory API https://help.shopify.com/en/api/reference/inventory/location#index it doesn't return any information about the "Fulfill online orders from this location" option status.
Is there a different API where I can fetch this info? Or could you please add an appropriate field in locations for Inventory API responses?
The reason is that you probably have not assigned inventory to that location? Items in inventory dictate fulfillments, based on levels. If you read up on InventoryLevels, you can see how fulfillments from locations for items is setup.
Note: the explanation from Shopify may seem excellent to them, but to me it is a tough slog to understand how their system actually works. Experiment will tell you all the problems.
My two cents to you is that you should not focus at all on the Location endpoint of the API, and instead, spend your time figuring out your InventoryItem and InventoryLevel setup issues.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?