Ftplib MLSD Command Gives 500 Unknown Command
I have been using
ls = f.mlsd() to get list of files and timestamp from ftp but it gives me
ftplib.error_perm: 500 Unknown command
Is there any problem with ftp server? do i need to install anything on the server to get this command working
In the fact, MLSD is nothing but a protocol extension introduced in RFC 3659 that may be not supported by some FTP servers. If you care about portability, it's better to use
If changing something on server is acceptable for you, then I suggest you switching to proftpd which has MLSD support as a part of it's mod_facts extension.
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Django, code inside <script> tag doesn't work in a template
- → React - Django webpack config with dynamic 'output'
- → GAE Python app - Does URL matter for SEO?
- → Put a Rendered Django Template in Json along with some other items
- → session disappears when request is sent from fetch
- → Python Shopify API output formatted datetime string in django template
- → Shopify app: adding a new shipping address via webhook
- → Shopify + Python library: how to create new shipping address
- → shopify python api: how do add new assets to published theme?
- → Access 'HTTP_X_SHOPIFY_SHOP_API_CALL_LIMIT' with Python Shopify Module