From A SEO Perspective, Is It Bad To Minify HTML?
Is it generally good, bad or no difference from a SEO perspective, and Goole SERP placement, to minify your HTML i.e. remove linebreaks, empty rows, spaces etc?
From SEO perspective, the line-breaks, empty rows, spaces are not taken into account. It just takes some semantic elements such as images, headers, links, paragraphs, etc.
But wait, SEO ranking differs in the website speed. So, minifying html would load the site in better speed.
So, it's really good to minify the page.
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → How to update data attribute on Ajax complete
- → laravel blade templating error
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → How to dynamically add class to parent div of focused input field?
- → Setting the maxlength of text in an element that is displayed
- → Expanding search bar not expanding before search
- → Get the calling element with vue.js
- → Blade: how to include a section in one page but not in another
- → How to print/log reactjs rendered dom?
- → how to write react component to construct HTML DOM