Fragmented Urls Causing Problems In SEO
First of all I want to tell that I don't know my question is correct or not but I have searched google and SO for this answer but didn't find anything.
Try to explain my problem
I am making a website which is in php a server side scripting language and html css jquery and few other libraries. It contains may pages and in few pages it contains a form which I am submitting using ajax.
Now When the person who is doing SEO for the website analyzes it by using some tool (A1 site map generator) it find outs some unwanted urls like:
this problem shows on those pages which contains the ajax form.
can anyone explain me what is the cause I am seeing this and how to solve this problem.
I think the problem is with your ajax request. I had this problem too may be your sending data through get in your ajax form. change ajax's get to post.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?