Found A Issue Related To Laravel Routing
I have issue related to Laravel routing. For example if my site is
xyz.com and i have link on my home page
<a target="_blank" rel="nofollow noreferrer" href="https://www.instagram.com/myprofile/">Instagram</a>.
Then it does not take me to the Instagram link instead of opening this link it opens the
wwww.servername/laravel/public/https://www.instagram.com/myprofile/ instead. How can I open a new link?
Your link is being generated using blade functionality. However based on the discussion in the comments above, the link does not sit within a blade file, and thus the blade functionality, specifically in this case
url, is not being called.
Please ensure the following:
- Blade functions sit within a .blade.php file
- url is called within the blade markers
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms