Formatting Phone Numbers In Non-US Format
I have the following code that I'm trying to refactor to format a phone number field in the format I need it in:
STUFF(STUFF(STUFF(REPLACE('02 212345678','02 2','02 '), 7, 0, ' '), 3, 0, ') '), 1, 0, '(')
It returns data currently as this:
(02) 123 45678
where I need it in this format
(02) 1234 5678
The problem is the extra space after the closing bracket and having 4 numbers either side.
Based on your example, does the following work for you?
with sampledata as (select '02 212345678' num) select Concat(Stuff('() ',2,0,Left(num,2)), Stuff(Right(num,8),5,0,' ')) from sampledata
- → How to make Laravel use my class instead of native PDO?
- → SQL: simple custom column in select doesn't work?
- → How to execute Stored Procedure from Laravel
- → Which database engine type should be specified for Microsoft SQL Database in Laravel?
- → How to troubleshoot PDOException?
- → laravel sql server stored procedure output
- → Issue with converting a date using Carbon
- → SQL microsoft query to Laravel 4.2
- → General error 20018 Cannot Continue the file execution because the session is in the Kill state
- → List names of all available MS SQL databases on server using python
- → Variable which replace DB of name in SSMS
- → Java: database connection. Where is my mistake?
- → How Can I use "Date" Datatype in sql server?