Format Liquid(Shopify) Code In Visual Studio Code
How to format .liquid (Shopify liquid) code in Visual Studio. By settings language as HTML I can do it but at the same time, I can't use Shopify autocomplete. When I switch to liquid.html then I can use the autocomplete but I can't format code. Is there any way I can use another language and format code as another language in visual studio?
The VSCode Liquid extension provides formatting and syntax highlighting. Also has intellisense and ton of other features.
- → React Native with visual studio 2015 IDE
- → Where to find example Visual Studio 2015 project(s) using typescript and React?
- → How to configure Visual Studio 2015 to write JSX in ASP.NET 5 (RC) with intellisense
- → How to make this simple TypeScript + React app work with Visual Studio 2015?
- → Format liquid(Shopify) code in visual studio code
- → Typescript intellisense without emitting require
- → How to display shopify free them output on my laptop using visual studio code?
- → Visual Studio Code - how to debug node.js routes?
- → Visual Studio cordova, simple way to "live reload" on Android devices?
- → --allow-live terminal command for shopify development
- → compile typescript with a visual studio code task, specifying the output directory
- → How to highlight all symbol appearances in python code with PTVS?
- → What is the location of the Python tools for Visual Studio?