Force Firebase Dynamic Link To Open In App Browser
If you create a dynamic link using the firebase console, it provides an option to define link behavior to either open the link in app or in a browser. How do we force a link to be opened only in a browser while creating the dynamic link with the REST API? Is there any parameter we can define to force this behavior?
Try skipping the
apn parameter from the url while create dynamic link from Rest API.
This will by default open the link in the browser.
Hope this will help you.
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Phonegap Android write to sd card
- → Local reference jquery script in nanohttpd (Android)
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → React native change listening port
- → What is the default unit of style in React Native?
- → Google play market autocomplete icon
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → Using Laravel with Genymotion
- → react native using like web-based ajax function
- → react native pdf View