Font Awesome Icons Weirdly Not Displaying In Shopify Store
After spending hours going around in circles. I've reached a level of frustration where I need an outside perspective.
See this code here and how it produces exactly what should be expected.
<link rel="stylesheet" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noreferrer" href="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/font-awesome/4.7.0/css/font-awesome.css"> <p class="fa fa-check-circle fa_custom"> Verified</p> <i class="fa fa-check"></i>
Then if I enter this code within a Shopify liquid file.
The output is this:
Why isn't one of the icons showing?
I've made this demonstration to highlight my problem. I'm experiencing this with a few other font awesome icons as well. I'm designing pages in HTML / CSS in sublime. Then when I take this code into a Shopify store. The icons can't be seen. I've replicated this problem in multiple stores.
It's very strange. Can someone please help me.
You have the first icon inside a p-statement. Maybe one of your CSS-files is changing the font.
Tried this one?
<i class="fa fa-check-circle fa_custom"></i> Verified <i class="fa fa-check"></i>
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → How to update data attribute on Ajax complete
- → laravel blade templating error
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → How to dynamically add class to parent div of focused input field?
- → Setting the maxlength of text in an element that is displayed
- → Expanding search bar not expanding before search
- → Get the calling element with vue.js
- → Blade: how to include a section in one page but not in another
- → How to print/log reactjs rendered dom?
- → how to write react component to construct HTML DOM