Flutter Visual Studio - Develop For Windows
There is a warning when I use flutter doctor : Visual Studio - develop for Windows X Visual Studio not installed; this is necessary for Windows development. Download at https://visualstudio.microsoft.com/downloads/. Please install the "Desktop development with C++" workload, including all of its default components
What does it mean ? i didnt find the installation component !
It's basically saying that if you want to develop your flutter app for windows
you will need to install
Visual Studio 2022 and while installing Visual Studio 2022 you will need to download this:
Desktop development with C++
Also you have to install the third link in this: https://visualstudio.microsoft.com/downloads/
You could also get
Desktop development with C++ tool after installing visual studio and then navigating to tool -> Get tools and features -> Desktop development with C++
- → React-Starterify Project on Windows computer, babel not working
- → Setting environment variables in package.json scripts under Windows
- → React component for "rectangle selection"
- → How Can I install OctoberCMS with PHP Version 5.x?
- → Reconfigure Homestead vagrant box after issue
- → When installing just PHP on Windows, all php extensions are commented out by default?
- → Bootstrap collapse and modal windows JS
- → Laravel uploading file Unable to write in directory
- → Bootstrap modal window not showing
- → Angular-drag-and-drop-lists: Inputs with draggable property causing unintended behavior in IE
- → Using gulp with Laravel Elixir - disable tray icon messages?
- → .gitignore the database file in laravel