Flutter Upgrade Cocapods Version
I'm trying to update my cocoapods version used by flutter. I already upgraded cocoapods by running
sudo gem install cocoapods.
When I run
pod --version anywhere in the terminal it returns version
1.10.1 but when I run it inside my flutter ios project (path myProject/ios) it returns version
1.9.3 and also flutter doctor tells me that cocoapods is using version
I also tried running
brew update and
brew upgrade cocoapods as well as
brew link --overwrite cocoapods.
Can anybody tell me how to align the version used inside my flutter project with the globally (?) installed cocoapods version?
After trying all of the commands in the question I also ran
sudo gem update --system in my projects\ios folder which finally solved the problem.
- → Function Undefined in Axios promise
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → Playing Video - Server is not correctly configured - 12939
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Axios array map callback
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → Update React [Native] View on Day Change
- → Shopify iOS SDK - issue converting BuyProductVariant to BuyProduct
- → BigCommerce and shopify API
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → React Native - Differences between Android and IOS
- → What is the difference between React Native and React?