Flutter Send Notification Given Date And Time
I'm trying to send a notification to a user given the date and time entered. For this I'm using flutter local notifications. However, the notification only pops up when I press the Run main.dart button at the exact date and time. How can I fix this to where the notification pops up without having to press the run button?
you can try this package for Scheduling a notification - flutter_local_notifications: ^9.0.2
Note In the iOS platform you can schedule a maximum 64 notifications. if it is more than 64 then it will overlap (the older ones will be dropped and not delivered).
- → How do you create a 12 or 24 mnemonics code for multiple cryptocurrencies (ETH, BTC and so on..)
- → Flutter: input text field don't work properly in a simple example..... where am I wrong?
- → Can I customize the code formatting of Dart code in Atom?
- → Is it possible to develop iOS apps with Flutter on a Linux virtual machine?
- → Display SnackBar in Flutter
- → JSON ObjectMapper in Flutter
- → Material flutter app source code
- → TabBarSelection No such method error
- → How do I set the animation color of a LinearProgressIndicator?
- → Add different routes/screens to Flutter app
- → Is there a way to get the size of an existing widget?
- → How to share a file using flutter
- → Is there an easy way to find particular text built from RichText in a Flutter test?