Flutter Push Notification Image Not Showing On All Devices
I am using the 'flutter_local_notification' plugin. When I installed the app on one phone, the push notification default icon is being shown properly but when I installed the app on another android phone, the notification image is not shown instead a grey circle is shown in its place while the text and big image are shown properly.
I am using a png image present in 'mipmap' dir in the res folder. Kindly help me to resolve this issue:)
Successfully solved this bottleneck by making my icon white in color with transparent background
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Phonegap Android write to sd card
- → Local reference jquery script in nanohttpd (Android)
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → React native change listening port
- → What is the default unit of style in React Native?
- → Google play market autocomplete icon
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → Using Laravel with Genymotion
- → react native using like web-based ajax function
- → react native pdf View