Flutter - POST Request With An Xml Body
I'm trying to do a POST request on an API with Flutter. I have tried with xml and xml_parser library but I didn't resolve it. I have tried the request with Postman and it works.
The xml document that I have to send is something like this:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <p:serviceRequest xmlns:p="http://..." xmlns:xsi="http://..." xsi:schemaLocation="http://... api.xsd"> <info1>...</info1> .... <infoN>...</infoN> </p:serviceRequest>
How can I send this document with my base URL?
I didn't add the header in the POST call specifing the content-type as application/xml
- → CORS missmatch because of http
- → French Characters from MySQL database to PHP with XML eport fail
- → How do I get JUnit XML output from Jest?
- → Wordpress Sitemap XML Error while using with Custom Permalinks
- → XMLHttpRequest cannot load file:///C:/
- → How to add rich snippet in a website?
- → Your Sitemap does not contain any URLs. Please validate and resubmit your Sitemap?
- → Multi level html drop-down from XML
- → I have sitemap.xml but many SEO audit websites say I don't have...what is the fix?
- → Shopify Updating Inventory 400 Bad Request
- → Update order with basket xml
- → Is it valid to add categories to sitemap.xml?
- → Sitemap Generator detect Only Home Page and also screaming frog detects only homepage