Flutter Package's Own Import Target URI Does Not Exist
I have a Flutter project that I started as a package in order for it to speak to platform specific native code. I've updated several packages lately along with flutter and my
import: package: mypackage/mypackage.dart
is no longer working. The dart analysis says the target URI doesn't exist and none of the of solutions for outside packages seem to work for me. Any ideas on how I can correct this issue?
I corrected the issue by downloading the clone that I recently pushed to git. I read through several entries that it could be related to pushing to git - especially is you forced a push.
If this is your situation 1) archive your local working copy 2) clone your project back from github/gitlab 3) run flutter packages get and flutter clean
If you understand how force pushing your project to git may effect package URI dependencies, please elaborate.
- → How do you create a 12 or 24 mnemonics code for multiple cryptocurrencies (ETH, BTC and so on..)
- → Flutter: input text field don't work properly in a simple example..... where am I wrong?
- → Can I customize the code formatting of Dart code in Atom?
- → Is it possible to develop iOS apps with Flutter on a Linux virtual machine?
- → Display SnackBar in Flutter
- → JSON ObjectMapper in Flutter
- → Material flutter app source code
- → TabBarSelection No such method error
- → How do I set the animation color of a LinearProgressIndicator?
- → Add different routes/screens to Flutter app
- → Is there a way to get the size of an existing widget?
- → How to share a file using flutter
- → Is there an easy way to find particular text built from RichText in a Flutter test?