Flutter Ios Pod Install Changes Deployment Target
So i’m trying to build my Flutter application for ios and my minimum deployment target is ios 11 (because of some other plugins I use)
But pod install sets the target of DKPhotoGallery pods to ios 9 which fails the build, I can change it on Xcode manually to ios 11 and then I can build it successfully,
but since flutter run calls 'pod install' it changes it back to ios 9 and it fails, how can I solve this issue?
Add this to the end of pod file
Please change the required IPHONEOS_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET
post_install do |pi| pi.pods_project.targets.each do |t| t.build_configurations.each do |config| config.build_settings['IPHONEOS_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET'] = '9.0' end end end
- → Function Undefined in Axios promise
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → Playing Video - Server is not correctly configured - 12939
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Axios array map callback
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → Update React [Native] View on Day Change
- → Shopify iOS SDK - issue converting BuyProductVariant to BuyProduct
- → BigCommerce and shopify API
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → React Native - Differences between Android and IOS
- → What is the difference between React Native and React?