Flutter - How To Send Push Notification If The User Did Not Logged In The App For A Period Of 24 Hours?
I am working on a client's application using flutter, where his requirement is to send a push notification if the user did not log in to the app for a period of more than 24 hours. Is there any way this can be achieved only by flutter or should I trigger push notification from the backend?
Every time the user does login in app cancel all notifications previews and create a new for 24h after. For do that, use this plugin: flutter_local_notifications and you dont need backend.
- → How do you create a 12 or 24 mnemonics code for multiple cryptocurrencies (ETH, BTC and so on..)
- → Flutter: input text field don't work properly in a simple example..... where am I wrong?
- → Can I customize the code formatting of Dart code in Atom?
- → Is it possible to develop iOS apps with Flutter on a Linux virtual machine?
- → Display SnackBar in Flutter
- → JSON ObjectMapper in Flutter
- → Material flutter app source code
- → TabBarSelection No such method error
- → How do I set the animation color of a LinearProgressIndicator?
- → Add different routes/screens to Flutter app
- → Is there a way to get the size of an existing widget?
- → How to share a file using flutter
- → Is there an easy way to find particular text built from RichText in a Flutter test?