Flutter || How To Implement Shared Preferences In Webview
I have a WebView project in flutter and I want to add my own page of authentication at first when you open the page I don't know if there is a way the user can authenticate from this page with the cache of my WebView.
Your question is not clear that much but I think you want to save the user login details when a user login from a WebView and the user doesn't have to re-login again and again when the user closes the app.
If this is what you want to know then you have to use Shared_preferences
what is shared preferences?
SharedPreferences is used for storing data key-value pairs in Android and iOS. SharedPreferences in flutter uses NSUserDefaultson iOS and SharedPreferences on Android, providing a persistent store for simple data.
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Phonegap Android write to sd card
- → Local reference jquery script in nanohttpd (Android)
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → React native change listening port
- → What is the default unit of style in React Native?
- → Google play market autocomplete icon
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → Using Laravel with Genymotion
- → react native using like web-based ajax function
- → react native pdf View