Flutter Channel Master Error Please Commit Your Changes Or Stash Them Before You Switch Branches
i try to change a flutter channel from stable to master but i got this error when i want to change it:
git: error: Your local changes to the following files would be overwritten by checkout: git: packages/flutter/lib/src/material/elevated_button.dart git: Please commit your changes or stash them before you switch branches. git: Aborting Switching channels failed with error code 1.
I used this flutter upgrade --force but not worked
cd into your Flutter SDK directory and run
git restore .. This should remove any changes you have made to the source code on your machine.
- → How do you create a 12 or 24 mnemonics code for multiple cryptocurrencies (ETH, BTC and so on..)
- → Flutter: input text field don't work properly in a simple example..... where am I wrong?
- → Can I customize the code formatting of Dart code in Atom?
- → Is it possible to develop iOS apps with Flutter on a Linux virtual machine?
- → Display SnackBar in Flutter
- → JSON ObjectMapper in Flutter
- → Material flutter app source code
- → TabBarSelection No such method error
- → How do I set the animation color of a LinearProgressIndicator?
- → Add different routes/screens to Flutter app
- → Is there a way to get the size of an existing widget?
- → How to share a file using flutter
- → Is there an easy way to find particular text built from RichText in a Flutter test?