Flutter Center Text With Suffix Icon
SizedBox( width: 150, child: TextField( textAlign: TextAlign.center, decoration: InputDecoration( suffixIcon: Icon( Icons.keyboard_arrow_down_outlined, color: kGreyColor, ), hintStyle: TextStyle(fontSize: 20), hintText: "Bugün"), ), ),
how can i make this design I did something but it didn't turn out well eddit:Content padding coming theme but not looking exactly center
You can achieve this by using a Container and a Stack.
Container( decoration: BoxDecoration( borderRadius: BorderRadius.circular(5), border: Border.all(color: Colors.grey)), child: Stack( children: const [ Padding( padding: EdgeInsets.symmetric(horizontal: 40, vertical: 5), child: Text("Bugün"), ), Positioned.fill( child: Align( alignment: Alignment.centerRight, child: Icon( Icons.keyboard_arrow_down_outlined, ), ), ) ], ), )
You can check the code on this DartPad
- → How do you create a 12 or 24 mnemonics code for multiple cryptocurrencies (ETH, BTC and so on..)
- → Flutter: input text field don't work properly in a simple example..... where am I wrong?
- → Can I customize the code formatting of Dart code in Atom?
- → Is it possible to develop iOS apps with Flutter on a Linux virtual machine?
- → Display SnackBar in Flutter
- → JSON ObjectMapper in Flutter
- → Material flutter app source code
- → TabBarSelection No such method error
- → How do I set the animation color of a LinearProgressIndicator?
- → Add different routes/screens to Flutter app
- → Is there a way to get the size of an existing widget?
- → How to share a file using flutter
- → Is there an easy way to find particular text built from RichText in a Flutter test?