Firestore/Firebase Not Able To Get Images From Folder
I have a folder on firebase. which named 'Item'. 'Item' contains 100 images. I just want to fetch just all images Url in the list.
I have tried google documents. Google showing only for a single image. But I just need complete images URLs.
FirebaseStorage firestore = FirebaseStorage.getInstance() val ref: StorageReference? = firestore.getReference("Item") I am facing this error = StorageException has occurred. The object does not exist at the location
As i found in documentation this method could help
public Task<ListResult> listAll ()
First you need to get needed reference of the folder in your case it is item/
StorageReference mImageStorage = FirebaseStorage.getInstance().getReference().child("items/");
And then with help of
listAll() inflate the list of files in it
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Phonegap Android write to sd card
- → Local reference jquery script in nanohttpd (Android)
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → React native change listening port
- → What is the default unit of style in React Native?
- → Google play market autocomplete icon
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → Using Laravel with Genymotion
- → react native using like web-based ajax function
- → react native pdf View