Firefox Status Bar Is 3/4" Above The Bottom Border
Somehow my FireFox 2 got corrupted, and the status bar is about 3/4" above the bottom window border. Anyone have an idea on how to get it back to being flush with the bottom window border?
Not sure it is programming-related... but:
firefox -safe-mode Reset toolbar and control
More at Firefox support
- → Googlemaps listener loading fine in firefox but not in other browsers
- → In newer versions of Firefox, is it still possible to override a web page's JS function?
- → How can I find the value of this variable in firefox debugger?
- → JSON syntax error in firefox only
- → Content security policy. webcomponent. script src DataURI .Can I override HTTP HEADER by META tag?
- → JS file is loaded in HTML (generated via Markdown) but not executing
- → How to use HTML5shiv correctly... how work on IE 9, Firefox, Safari?
- → background-attachment: fixed; is not working in firefox
- → Firefox randomly close XMLHttpRequest connection if inactive. Why?
- → window.addEventListener('message', myFunction(event)) doesn't work