Firebase SMS Verification Change Sender Name
I'm using Firebase Phone Auth to identify the user, the sms is received but I need to change the SMS sender name (Not the template) in mobile, is there anyway to change the sender name or the messaging service? The sms is received like:
106109 is your verification code for MyAppName
what I need is:
106109 is your verification code MyAppName
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Phonegap Android write to sd card
- → Local reference jquery script in nanohttpd (Android)
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → React native change listening port
- → What is the default unit of style in React Native?
- → Google play market autocomplete icon
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → Using Laravel with Genymotion
- → react native using like web-based ajax function
- → react native pdf View