Firebase Integration Sample For IOS (FriendlyPix)
I’m using Googles sample app, running from their workspace file, to see how specifically Firebase Authentication works. I downloaded their sample project, installed the CocoaPods via terminal, and have ran Pod Update to ensure everything is up to date.
When I compile everything goes smooth until the very end with a single compiler crash for “No Such Module” for “import FirebaseAuthUI”.
I can post the code when I get home, and feel there may be something wrong with the header search path in build settings, have tried adding $(SCROOT) and continues to have an issue finding the frameworks.
I’ve scoured the net and have seen other issues finding Firebase pods just like this, just wondering what could be wrong. Here is a link to the project, I have not modified this project at all. Just wanted to see it work.
FirebaseGoogleAuthUI are now part of
So you should replace all the
import FirebaseAuthUI &
import FirebaseGoogleAuthUI with
You will be ready to go.
- → Function Undefined in Axios promise
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → Playing Video - Server is not correctly configured - 12939
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Axios array map callback
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → Update React [Native] View on Day Change
- → Shopify iOS SDK - issue converting BuyProductVariant to BuyProduct
- → BigCommerce and shopify API
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → React Native - Differences between Android and IOS
- → What is the difference between React Native and React?