Firebase Get Images Without Internet Connection In Ionic
I have to get some images that come from firebase storage. I have to load that image without internet connection I have used Firestore for getting data. Firestore data get data from cache without an internet connection so I have url of an image but the image doesn't load.
The Firestore SDK has a local cache of data that it's seen before. So whenever you read something from Firestore while you are connected to the database, it stores a copy of that data in its local cache. Then when you try to read something when you aren't connected to the database, the Firestore client can read the data from the local cache.
There is no such caching mechanism built into the Cloud Storage SDK of Firebase. But you can build it yourself, by storing the files on the local filesystem, or you can use an image loading library that has such caching built in.
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → How do i get base url in OctoberCMS?
- → Image does not go in database with file name only tmp name saved?
- → ListView.DataSource looping data for React Native
- → how to retrieve image from database in laravel 5.1?
- → Carousel in Laravel 4 does not show as expected
- → angular ng-repeat and images in a row
- → Keeping uploaded files secure but still available via https
- → Upload file with iron-ajax (Google Polymer)
- → How can I get Greasemonkey to highlight visited image links?
- → File upload does not work Laravel
- → Populating array with items from different HTML attributes