Firebase Firestore ToObject Fails On Boolean Property Mapping
When pulling data from Firestore, I use
.toObject() to map the data received into my data class, which is:
data class Img(var event_uid: String = "", var isVip: Boolean = false , var nombre: String = "", var url: String = "")
However, the mapping is not doing well. I received the field
isVip=>true in the task, but the object field is mapped as false (default value).
What am I doing wrong?
EDIT: I see in Logcat
W/Firestore: (0.6.6-dev) [zzevb]: No setter/field for isVip found on class ***.model.Img
According to Kotlin Docu:
If the name of the property starts with is, a different name mapping rule is used: the name of the getter will be the same as the property name, and the name of the setter will be obtained by replacing is with set. For example, for a property
isOpen, the getter will be called
isOpen()and the setter will be called
setOpen(). This rule applies for properties of any type, not just
Maybe a Firestore with Kotlin issue?
isValid boolean property.
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Phonegap Android write to sd card
- → Local reference jquery script in nanohttpd (Android)
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → React native change listening port
- → What is the default unit of style in React Native?
- → Google play market autocomplete icon
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → Using Laravel with Genymotion
- → react native using like web-based ajax function
- → react native pdf View