Firebase Dynamic Links Lifetime
Firebase dynamic links to share links with some parameters between users.
For now, I am using only an Android version, but I plan to extend my app to support iOS version.
I'm asking for help about:
- how long is the
Firebase dynamic links?
- what do you suggest me, should I store generated link to my
databaseand later share it between users or generate a new link on every share (users can share the link for a same set of parameters several time, not only one time)
Dynamic Links don't expire
I generally prefer adding a new link every share. It means you can do things like easily change or A/B test some of the parameters around the link (like the social sharing settings). It does mean you have to make a network call every time, but I guess the same would hold true for keeping your link in the database. For more info, you might want to check out this video. (It's for iOS, but a lot of the principles are the same)
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Phonegap Android write to sd card
- → Local reference jquery script in nanohttpd (Android)
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → React native change listening port
- → What is the default unit of style in React Native?
- → Google play market autocomplete icon
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → Using Laravel with Genymotion
- → react native using like web-based ajax function
- → react native pdf View